Friday 23 November 2012

Hillarious COMPOSITION

I was asleep. The jogoo shouted three times kokorikooo...kokorikoo..kokorikoo, I opened one eye and left the other to sleep abit. I was wishing I had slept with my uniforms putted on, but I realised if wishes were chickens beggars would been layin eggs.


I woke up with only one eye open and I was looking where the karai was put I wash my face. I found some cotton which I used to burn the jiko and cook a chai without milk called sturungi or hard tea! I drank the sturungi haphazardly and hurriendily with a big piece of kiugali which had remained at night.I put on my uniforms and then I painted myself with fat and because there was no kiwi I had to paint my shoes with fat to.I took a paperbag put books and biros then ran my everything,I beated the first corner hardly then as I was beating the second corner I heard the school bell cry 'nckgririrnckngrirririririnckgrrrirrrrr!!!' I knew nimelate.

When I reached the gate!! You don’t want to know!! Mr Mogaka was standing at the gate with a big black nyahunyo.I was so afraid that I almost urinated.I was asked "why are you late? I said "makaa was poured with water at night" teacher asked"what has that to do with you coming to school late" I told him "the jiko was late to burn so it delayed cookin strong" he said that is no excuse!! Touch your toes!! I started to remove my shoes so I can touch the toes but he told me I just meant bend,he gave me the first nyahunyo on my buttocks,hehe it was as hot as a boiling water,I dried that one,he gave me the second one pap!! This one was much hottern i started hearing to cry,when the third one was given to me I heard so much pain that I touched my buttocks,the teacher said "you have erased that one!! I will have to give you another one!!

When I was given the fourth nyahunyo,tears started getting out of my eyes uncontoullably, the teacher said,"You removing tears for who!! I don’t want to see even a smell of tear,ran to class and don’t late tomorrow.

My buttocks as I went to class were hearing as if sitting in a burning jiko..I dried the tears because my classmate would laugh at me for crying.When I entered class I walked slowly to my desk and when I tried to sit it was so pain I could not seet.So I seeted on air above my chair holding my desk.From that day I sweya I will never come to school late again even if the makaa was poured on
water!!!

source kenya post

No comments:

Post a Comment