Friday 16 November 2012

G-Money Admits That He Has Joined A Cult

Here is the OFFICIAL announcement from Conrad Gray(G-Money) himself:
"Okay, Okay, I finally admit it, due to public scrutiny and pressure; I think its only right to respond to all these claims doing the rounds questioning my beliefs and value systems. I don’t do interviews, so as a public figure (whether I want to be or not) there is always going to be speculation as to what I am really about. So here goes ….
The fact is, I have always been a member of a rare cult that only allows successful people to join, in fact, you will find that most people who are leaders in their fields are members of the same cult. Now it wouldn’t be fair on the wider society to deny the ordinary man access to the secrets that govern the earth, so let me be the first to break the code. I might be vilified for this, but let the chips fall where they may.
I AM A MEMBER OF THE CULT OF WORKING DAMN HARD!!
There, I said it, now you all now. I wake up most mornings at 5am and sleep most nights at 2am; I try to fill all my waking hours with positive growth. Sure I have my lazy moments when I do nothing but watch football, eat and doze, but usually, I am crafting a plan, a life plan that hopefully will see me enjoy the sunset of my life with a degree of comfort, security and a feeling that my days spent on earth were well spent.
It’s the same belief system instilled in me by my Grandmother, a woman who raised my siblings and I with the culture of hard work. A woman who spent her life making sure that we were ok. Even though she has passed, I still operate through her belief system. Hard work never killed anyone. Success is the result of hard work, exploiting opportunities and taking risks, when I got on that plane to Kenya on 2007, I had no idea what the future held, but I had confidence in my ability to make it. You see, I know myself well. Hard work doesn’t scare me. I am from the ghetto, the real ghetto, I don’t want to go back.
So here we are in 2012 and today, I am happy with my progress thus far in Kenya, there is still a lot more I could be doing and I pray for good health to allow me the chance to live the dreams I still have daily. I have seen and read all of the various explanations of the little success I have had and honestly, some of the stuff I read is hilarious. I just wish people would spend as much time examining their own lives as they do examining other people’s lives.
I plan to keep working hard as long as I have the strength to do so, see, I know nothing else. The safety nets in my life were removed earlier this year through the passing of the women who raised me. As one of the heads of my family now, I have no time to waste so I keep trying to get to that next level. Some corporate bodies recognize that effort and a few have bought into my work ethic through various deals that I have cut, I appreciate their support, it’s nice knowing that people buy into brand G Money, because that’s what it is. Conrad Gray manages brand G Money with a small team of visionaries. We make plans, set deadlines and act upon them, it’s called strategy.
So now you know, I am a fully paid up member of the cult of working hard. It’s a cult everyone should try to join - “step into the light” *cue laughter
Peace out!!"
source: Ghafla news

No comments:

Post a Comment