Tuesday 30 April 2013

A MAD KENYAN STORY


I love my country, Kenya, i am KRIS and i call it EE BABA or i am CHRIS who AD WAR with al shaabab. Kenya is in my DNA,
although we decided to SIZE our 8 provinces in 47 counties because of DNG, yaani Devolution and Governance. Kenya is A STAR but not a NYOTA NDOGO. It would be the CREME DE LA CREME if Kenya was a DJ. I look forward to when we'll say NA,ZI, ZI to tribalism and RABB IT from our hearts MILELE. The day i will not look at you as WA HU? but as ESTHER WA HOME regardless of my tribe..JU tuLI AN hiI country pamoja kama waKenya, zile siku za MAU MAU. Hakuna haja ya kuwa KUBAFF kama A BASS yenye haijui route yake. We know where we are going, our destination is not NAMELESS. Although we face MEJJA challenges, we have a RINGTONE of hope and deDKate rhythms KWENYE BEAT of AMANI. It does not matter you NO NINI but just know Kenya is first,then kabila yako ni ya PILI hauna nchi ya PILI and i want every Kenyan to ensure AME LEEN Away from despair na kujiuliza WY sina MULLA kama REdio yenye iko CAMP. TuPREZZ On hadi we achieve our goals, until you see uSHAFFIEka where u want. Kenya is my DADDY... OWE! N my mother, it does not matter kama niliJAGUAR Uhuru ama Raila. Unacheki kama venye kama OMONDI na WAINAINA wanaERIC pamoja, hivo ndio inafaa.  I have HOPE, i KID you not, for my country. Even if AM IN A fix, i have faith mara TATTUU that my Kenyan brother will sort me out even if JUA ni CALI, naeza CAROL with him AT EMI time. We are attached like OCTOpus' tentacles and even if he will PIZZ me Off, i don't sing MAD TRAXX forever but i forgive him. Tuwe HOLY kama DAVE, let us Pe UNITed, tuavoid kuEKO DIDs zA WAZEE WETU of tribalism na strong kama BAMBOO. I hope AV been RIL to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment